Conversion Monster will issue a Referral Fee of $500.00 to a referring person (“Referrer”) who refers a customer to Conversion Monster when that customer enrolls in an eligible product. Referral Fees will be paid on or immediately after the Eligibility Date. The Eligibility Date is 60 days after the Contract Date. The Contract Date is the date that the Referee returns a signed agreement to enroll in an eligible product. Customer contract must not be in default in order to qualify as a referral.
Conversion Monster will issue the Referral Fee for Referrals that meet all eligibility criteria as of the Eligibility Date. Failure to adhere to eligibility criteria may delay or disqualify eligibility to receive a Referral Fee.
The criteria for the referred customer (“Referee”) are as follows:
1. Eligible Product – Referee must enroll in at least one eligible product and remain enrolled in at least one eligible product between the Contract Date and Eligibility Date. Unless specifically stated, eligible products exclude promotional, limited release, giveaways, or otherwise discounted products.
2. Signed Agreement – Referee must sign agreement to enroll in an eligible product and pay all assessed fees upon signup. Customer must be in full compliance with the signed agreement as of the Eligibility Date, including payment obligations and other responsibilities of the client.
Criteria for referring person (“Referrer”) are as follows:
1. Program Acknowledgement – Referrer must complete a Referral Program Acknowledgement and provide IRS form W-9 in order to receive payment of Referral Fee. Conversion Monster will provide documents at the Eligibility Date.
2. Current Customer – If Referrer is a member or administrator of a current customer of Conversion Monster, that account must be current in all payments with no outstanding balance owed to Conversion Monster as of the Eligibility Date.
RESTICTIONS, EXCLUSIONS, DISCLOSURES
1. Referrer cannot be the contract holder or account owner for the referred customer. Conversion Monster reserves the right to deny a Referral Fee when circumstances indicate the Referrer has referred themselves in any capacity.
2. Unless otherwise specified, eligible products exclude promotional products, giveaways, or discounted services.
3. Referee must be a first-time customer of Conversion Monster. Returning customers are not eligible as Referees. Exceptions may apply.
4. The Referral must represent the Referee’s first contact with Conversion Monster.
5. Referral fees cannot be combined with other business partnerships, joint ventures, co-marketing, or similar agreements. Such agreements will exempt the party from eligibility as a Referrer.
6. Conversion Monster reserves the right to modify this policy at any time. Conversion Monster reserves the right to deny Referral Fees or disqualify program participants at its discretion. Conversion Monster reserves the right to deny Referral Fee payments based on evidence of fraud or abuse by a program participant. Any request or appeal for modification or exception to this policy must be submitted to Conversion Monster in writing and must include detailed information for review by Conversion Monster. Conversion Monster retains the right of final judgment on written requests, and on administration of the program and its related elements. Referral Fee recipients are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees related to receipt of Referral Fee payments.